Thursday, January 19, 2012

Am I the only one made uncomfortable hearing Rock and Roll Pt. 2 on the PA system at McDonald's???

Kids and Gary Glitter just seem like a bad combination. But then again, so do kids and the Hamburgler...Am I the only one made uncomfortable hearing Rock and Roll Pt. 2 on the PA system at McDonald's???
Rock and Roll Part 2 is still better than hearing "Beat It" on the PA system.



I'm still dying laughing about the freaking Hamburglar.
I'll probably get thumbs down, but i still like that song.



And before anyone judges me- do you still listen to Michael Jackson? Or watch Roman Polanski films...



You have to separate the man from their art IMO.Am I the only one made uncomfortable hearing Rock and Roll Pt. 2 on the PA system at McDonald's???
If you dyed his hair red he'd look exactly like Ronald.
don't forget Ronald...he always gave me the creeps...I have nothing..



Am I the only one made uncomfortable hearing Rock and Roll Pt. 2 on the PA system at McDonald's???
Yes, I do want fries with that, and a hot apple pie, and extra ketchup packets. Oh, and please let me pay in pennies.
I went to a McDonald's in Rome, Italy that had beer, karaoke and Gem眉se McNuggets. I was already drunk and singing when I got there, but those vegetable McNuggets were beyond amazing.
I was stuck in a drive thru and had to suffer through 20 minutes of 'Dora the Explorer'
Don't turn your back on Grimace. Just trust me on this.
I tried to sue McDonald's for making me fat. But the stupid judge ruled against me because I'm "not fat" and I live a "healthy lifestyle" or some such garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment