Thursday, January 12, 2012

PICK 1: Are you a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll?

Please give us 1 reason why.



Thanks.PICK 1: Are you a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll?
Hello dear I am Rock and Roll all the way鈾?br>


I was always into funk and soul鈾?br>


I love music from the seventy's..............I would go out every weekend, and dance................I still love to dance...............but I keep my old Grandma butt home now.......................it wouldn't be a pretty sight for me to be out dancing...........LOL
I am a whole lot Country and a little bit Rock-N-Roll because my brothers had their own band and played it when I was younger and and as I got older it was the music I learned to play guitar by. The sister next to me liked Rock and I found many songs in the that Genre to appreciate as well.PICK 1: Are you a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll?
Country. The square dancing always gets me!
rock n roll baby!PICK 1: Are you a little bit country or a little bit rock and roll?
Rock n Roll hun! although countrys great as well........?
a little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment