Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's the name of this 1950s jazz/rock n roll song?!?

I have no idea what it's called or who it's by :(



but I do remember it starts with the singer going "Wellawellawuhwuhwuh wellawella wuh wuh wuh..."



that's all I can remember. It was from a compilation CD I think that I heard on holiday of all 1950's/60's jazz and rock and roll songs.



PLEASE HELP!



Thanks xWhat's the name of this 1950s jazz/rock n roll song?!?
That describes 75% of 50's/60's jazz/rock songs!
hope this is it ?stared you in case someone else knows?What's the name of this 1950s jazz/rock n roll song?!?
Reet Petite, Jackie Wilson 1956
lol, this reminds me of grease...

but a lot of songs back then went like thatWhat's the name of this 1950s jazz/rock n roll song?!?
C'mon Let's Go - Ritchie Valens

No comments:

Post a Comment