Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you have any favorites by my rock and roll love Goddess Stevie Nicks?

You do realise that you're in for a list, don't you Mike?! ;)








Solo :~


Edge of Seventeen


Planets of the Universe {ext.}


Love Is


Gold and Braid


Crystal [she recorded it solo for "Practical Magic"]


Stop Draggin' My Heart Around


Juliet


It's Late


Rock a Little (Go Ahead Lily)


Fall from Grace


Wild Heart


Doing The Best I Can (Escape From Berlin)


Rooms on Fire


Love is Like a River


If I Were You


Blue Lamp


Whole Lotta Trouble


Enchanted


Sleeping Angel


The Nightmare


How Still My Love


Sweet Girl


Violet and Blue


Sometimes It's a *****


Thousand Days


If Anyone Falls


Trouble in Shangri-La


Candlebright


Beauty and the Beast


Has Anyone Ever Written Anything for You?





Fleetwood Mac :~


Rhiannon


Gold Dust Woman


Sisters of the Moon


Dreams


Gypsy


When I See You Again


Angel


Landslide


Running Through the Garden


Storms


Welcome to the Room... Sara


Everybody Finds Out


Destiny Rules


I Don't Want to Know





Buckingham Nicks :~


Frozen Love


Long Distance Winner





Other :~


Sorcerer [Marilyn Martin - Stevie wrote it and sang backing]


You're Not the One [Sheryl Crow - Stevie wrote the lyrics and sang backing]|||Rock n Roll Goddess, eh??? lol


Yes, I have love for Stevie.....





"Landslide"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhNrrrCCT鈥?/a>





"Sleeping Angel"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiDbVTxVP鈥?/a>





"Leather and Lace"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OZ9F3NTv鈥?/a>|||LOL - you've got it bad, don't you?





1. Leather %26amp; Lace.


2. Rhiannon.


3. Landslide.


4. Bella Donna.


5. After the Glitter Fades.





That's round off my top five today %26amp; btw, I do love her fashion sense too.|||Rhiannon


Landslide


Gypsy


Leather and Lace


Edge of Seventeen


Talk to Me


Rooms on Fire





I too have a thing for Stevie, my friend.|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZuRgIuX鈥?/a>





You even said this one back to me.





Yowee she was sooooooooooo HOTTT and so Cool too.








Dallas|||Sorcerer|||Yes, Sara.|||A few, but I dont know about love godess, her butt's kinda big|||yes|||stand back and stop dragging my heart around

No comments:

Post a Comment