Thursday, January 19, 2012

Implausible Poll: Who will make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame first; Jonas Bros., Miley, or Paris HIlton?

Thanks for adding to my poll.Implausible Poll: Who will make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame first; Jonas Bros., Miley, or Paris HIlton?
When I get back off the floor from laughing hysterically .... most absurd ... funny but absurd
AND WHERE THE HELL IS MY NAME?!?Implausible Poll: Who will make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame first; Jonas Bros., Miley, or Paris HIlton?
For the sake of Rock-n-Roll I hope none of them
MileyImplausible Poll: Who will make the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame first; Jonas Bros., Miley, or Paris HIlton?
None, they are all pricks..
if any of them get it, the world will come to an end
omg....i would die if any of them made into the rock and roll of fame....
LOL... GOD I HOPE YOURE KIDDING... lol.......if any of them make it....it will not be a hall of fame... but of shame. all three talentless... oh...and what does paris sing ?... or play?
Jonas brothers are already in it.Their costumes from the cover of A little bit longer are in there.(The Jonas brothers rock!)



MileyCyrus will only get in cuz of her dad.That ***** can go to hell(No ******* Miley fans after me.SHE SUCKS!)



Paris Hilton GET REAL!!!!!!(No Paris fans after me but she sucks too)
probably that lil f**kin Miley since her dad is a country singer
hopefully jonas bros





i love nick!
LOL...



none of those, they don't put bands like that on the ballot. Is the partridge family there? no. see they don't put bands like that on the ballot.



What is more creepy is that someday Linkin Park, Creed and Good Charlotte might be on the ballot.
LMAO!!!



Hell, I've got a better chance than any of them idiots!!!



Besides, they don't have an XXXXXXXXXXXXXX-rated section!!!
*ahem*

Only time will tell.....

Sweetie....

Are you trying to get me to ruin my new monitor.....????

I almost spit sweet tea out of my nose on this one...

Peace.
H*ll will Freeze Over First!
If any of them make it in, I'll never take another bong hit in my life!! **here, take a hit of this**
Kiss better be in Hall of Fame before all them!!
Paris - she's probably already " made it" in the hall of fame more than any woman.
The Jonas Bros. Hey, it could happen (as soon as all of the voters are eight year old girls.)
I'm gonna go have to go with Paris.. she parties and f u c ks like a rockstar lol

No comments:

Post a Comment